MIDDLE MARKET TRANSACTION EXPERIENCE
President, TELLING GROUP LTD., 1982 - Present
- A full service company with primary focus on the following areas:
- Red Apple Program: $3 -$10 million in business value
- Gold Apple Program: $10 - $225 million in business value
- Business Appraisal: Ed Telling with Dr. Shannon Pratt or Jeff jones
- Specializes in providing professional merger and acquisition advice to privately held businesses.
- Possesses experience from hundreds of successful business transfers.
- Has an national network of intermediaries. (M&A Owners Group)
- Was a regular speaker and writer in the brokerage industry.
- Is on-line with numerous national databases and information services.
PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Awarded best USA "Virtual Office" in 2006 by M&A Today
- Darrel Fouts Award by M & A Source to Industry's Top M & A Specialist, November 2002
- Chairman Emeritus, M & A Source - Life time member due to contributions to industry
- Fellow of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Author, PROFESSIONAL PACKAGING SYSTEMS (PPS)
- Author, BUSINESS APPRAISAL CHAPTER, Wiley Press Handbook on Business Valuation , 1999
- Author, BUSINESS APPRAISAL CHAPTER, Wiley Press Handbook on Business Valuation 3rd Edition , 1998
- Author, BUSINESS APPRAISAL CHAPTER, Wiley Press Handbook on Business Valuation 2nd Edition , 1997
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI), International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Certified Business Counselor (CBC), Institute of Certified Business Counselors (CBC)