M&A Conference 2015 - Will Wall Street’s Mega-deal Boom Keep Breaking Trillion-dollar Records in 2015?
- Starts: Friday, January 16, 2015 9:00 AM
- Ends: Friday, January 16, 2015 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: New York
- Website: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/mergers-and-acquisitions-conference-2015-new-york-city-will-wall-streets-mega-deal-boom-keep-tickets-14498751155
Mergers and Acquisitions Conference 2015 New York City is the first (and only) forum top executives, bankers, lawyers and investors need to attend to start 2015 off with a bang. Savvy deal makers, renowned investors and inquisitive experts will bring their latest thinking to hundreds of senior business focused on leveraging low-interest rates in America and Europe and their immense piles of cash on hand while scoring strategic touchdowns that will build decades-long advantages.
Topics that Mergers and Acquisitions Conference 2015 will discuss include:
- Is the latest resurgence of deal making activity the real thing?
- New rules for corporate tax inversions and the impact on pending deals
- The role of private equity and the activist hedge fund in M&A
- Pharma’s Gordian knot: How to fill in gaps in their product offerings
- Telecom M&A: More of a baby’s head on a monkey’s body?
- Will megatrends driving tech M&A defy uncertainty about the global economy?
- Is today’s M&A boom going to end badly?