A panel of seasoned private equity and investment banking deal professionals will offer insight and outlook on today’s M&A deal climate to prepare you for a new year of new deals. Topics will include:
- Views on current volume, deal quality, valuation trends
- Evolution of the leveraged finance market over the course of this past year
- What are the significant breakpoints in leveraged finance and who is lending at those breakpoints? Are there specific breakpoints or distinctions based on size and industry?
- Are the commercial banks lending at certain levels or is the competition being driven by the BDCs and other less-regulated finance companies?
- Trends in financing terms resulting from the current level of competition (e.g., amortization, pricing grids, covenants).
- What are the current market levels of escrow amounts, indemnification caps, baskets and durations?
- What key factors will affect the M&A market in the next 6 months?