14th Annual International Mergers and Acquisitions Conference
- Starts: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 7:30 AM
- Ends: Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
- Where: The Waldorf Astoria, New York
- Website: http://www.ibanet.org/Article/Detail.aspx?ArticleUid=7ca03d57-41c9-44ba-b1a4-7434572160e9
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the IBA North American Regional Forum.
Now in its 14th year, this leading conference will once again bring practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest emerging developments and hot topics in international M&A law today including:
- A review of the worldwide M&A marketplace
- Current M&A issues
- Company and board duties in the M&A context – a global view, 2015
- Private equity today
- M&A Transaction and Anti-Corruption Laws
- Stockholder activism today
- Cross-border M&A
- The view from the bench
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and specialists from mergers and acquisitions business.