The Capital Roundtable: Best Practices for Co-Investing by Private Equity Funds and Their Limited Partners
- Starts: Thursday, July 9, 2015 8:00 AM
- Ends: Thursday, July 9, 2015 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
- Where: To Be Announced, Midtown, New York City
- Website: http://www.capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/CapitalRoundtableCo-Investing2015.html
More and more middle-market private equity GPs feel frustrated with the traditional fund-raising process.
As an alternative, they’re reinventing their relationships with LPs and non LP investors by turning to them for co-investment capital on a deal-by-deal basis to supplement their fund capital.
Here Are Three Reasons Why You Should Join Us
- Learn how to structure transaction fees, monitoring fees, management fees, and carried interest with non-LPs to create alignment of interests and reap greater rewards for successful investment.
- Hear about issues (and pitfalls) facing the co-investment process, e.g., how do investors mitigate adverse selection issues? What are key mistakes investors can make in evaluating co-investment deals?
- See how other GPs have used this model to execute on deals much larger than their fund size would otherwise allow.
And Here Are Three Reasons Why LP & Non-LP Co-Investors Belong at This Conference
- Learn how to pursue and execute attractive private equity investments without committing to a private equity fund.
- Find out how to identify GPs who provide these types of co-investment opportunities.
- Determine how you can deploy your capital more quickly and mitigate the J-curve effect associated with private equity fund commitments.