The 2015 16th Annual Midwest ACG Capital Connection & Corporate Connection
- Starts: Monday, October 19, 2015 12:00 PM
- Ends: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 6:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Daylight Time
- Where: Navy Pier (Grand Meeting Hall/Lakeview Terrace) - 600 E Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611
- Website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/08ki6ub3rfvn816/2015%20Connections%20Sponsor%20Package%20052715b_opt.pdf?dl=0
The Midwest ACG Capital Connection is the premier networking conference for middle market merger and acquisition professionals. This year marks the 16th year Chicago has hosted this wildly popular event. The last seven years of this conference have boasted 200 private capital firms and investment bankers as Deal Maker Hosts and 1200 attendees. We know the Midwest will lead the way again this year with new locations and new professionals that will continue to drive new growth & deal flow.
It’s all about Access to Capital & Deal Flow – 2014 hosted funds representing over $150 billion of AUM (assets under management). The line-up of professionals attending includes executives from leading private equity sponsors, preeminent investment banks and intermediaries, senior and mezzanine lenders, corporate executives, other service providers and limited partners.