ACG's InterGrowth 2017 Conference
- Starts: Monday, April 24, 2017 8:00 AM
- Ends: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Venue: TBA, Las Vegas, NV
- Website: http://www.acg.org/global/events/event.aspx?F_d=04%2f24%2f2017&F_y=2017&F_m=4&EventId=9039&
ACG, the global organization focused on driving middle-market growth, further solidified its position as the leading source for networking and dealmaking with its 44th annual InterGrowth conference in Orlando at the Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Bonnet Creek Hotels. More then $82 billion in investable capital was represented at the event, making InterGrowth the leading venue for middle-market dealmaking.
"InterGrowth is always a who’s who of global middle-market M&A," said ACG InterGrowth 2015 Chairman W. Braun Jones III, managing director, Stonehaven Capital.
ACG InterGrowth provides attendees with access to cutting-edge thinking from a wide range of speakers, and offers unparalleled opportunities for deal making and professional development. This experience provides opportunities to publicly describe companies for sale or purchase through the ACG Capital Connection™