Employee Benefits in Mergers and Acquisitions National Institute
- Starts: Monday, June 22, 2015 7:00 AM
- Ends: Monday, June 22, 2015 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Daylight Time
- Where: American Bar Association, 321 N Clark St Margaret Brent Board Fl 21st Chicago, IL 60654
- Website: http://shop.americanbar.org/ebus/ABAEventsCalendar/EventDetails.aspx?productId=187658243
A one-day program focusing on benefits transactions, this National Institute is designed for in-house counsel, benefits specialists, private practitioners, consultants, accountants and corporate executives. Hear how experienced lawyers who handle the biggest deals incorporate innovative concepts into their successful practices. More than a theory seminar, learn the stories from behind the scenes, receive immediate feedback to your questions and pick up the finer points on handling a deal.
Attend the program, and learn what you need to know about:
- In-house Counsel making key decisions regarding employee benefits issues.
- Benefits Specialists wanting to improve their knowledge of the current law and practices in corporate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Private practitioners who advise their corporate clients on employment matters.
- Consultants, Accountants, and Corporate Executives seeking a more comprehensive understanding of employer benefits issues in corporate mergers and acquisitions.
What Unique Features Does This National Institute Offer?
- More than a “theory” seminar, you will hear from experienced lawyers who handle the biggest deals and how they incorporate innovative concepts into their successful practices.
- Receive immediate feedback to your questions.
- Learn the stories from behind the scenes.
- Meet and network with government officials:find out why they take the positions they do on the latest controversial issues.