Business Assessment: The process of assessing the enterprise and development of prioritized initiatives to strengthen the business for long term growth and maximize it’s sustainable future value.
We will discuss the process on how to analyze the strengthens and weaknesses of the key areas of any business. The key areas include planning, leadership, marketing, people, operations, customer base, finance and legal. In addition, we will discuss if/when a business is ready to sell or is prepared for an ownership transition.
- How can you increase business value.
- Identify the areas of weaknesses that lower enterprise value.
- Measure how the business is performing relative to the industry.
- Determining preliminary range of business value.
- Establish the need for Strategic Planning.
|Mitigating Risk In M&A Transactions - Rep and Warranty Insurance and Other Tools||Webinar|