E.P.I Southern Nevada Chapter: The Popeye Plan
- Starts: (Is Ongoing) Thursday, February 18, 2016 7:30 AM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club 5160 S. Las Vegas Blvd
- Website: http://www.exit-planning-institute.org/events/southern-nevada-chapter-event-popeye-plan/
Ron Clausen will present to us “The Popeye Plan” which is an alternative to the typical asset sale of a company. The main benefits of The Popeye Plan are that the buyer pays a minimal purchase price amount, exiting shareholders receive after-tax dollars, which means that there are no additional taxes paid, and the state/federal government receive one fair tax.
- The valuation of a closely held business is variable.
- Seeking alternatives in succession planning is a permitted activity.
- Sellers can exit their business and receive after-tax dollars.
- Buyers can purchase a business with minimal dollars.