E.P.I Georgia Chapter: Value Enhancement
- Starts: (Is Ongoing) Thursday, March 17, 2016 7:30 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
- Where: Carr, Riggs, and Ingram, LLC 4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, 3rd Floor, CRI Event Center
- Website: http://www.exit-planning-institute.org/events/georgia-chapter-event-value-enhancement/
Value Enhancement: Focus on qualitative factors that drive quantitative results to align and strengthen an organization.
This will be a panel discussion on how to improve critical areas of an organization. Topics will include Planning, Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Legal. The panel will review the most common changes that will improve an organization’s operations and enhance business value.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the de-risking process.
- Review the need for all areas of your business to be thoughtfully designed and executed.
- Learn how advisors can improve any business by engaging the appropriate team members to address the organizations most critical weaknesses.
Interactive panel discussion will be led by Chad Hoekstra, HDH Partners LLC, with panel members Keith Fingers, Ignite Revenue, and David Shavzin, Shavzin & Associates, Inc.
Chad Hoekstra, ASA, CPA/ABV, CFF