E.P.I Georgia Chapter: Value Enhancement via Human Capital
- Starts: (Is Ongoing) Tuesday, April 26, 2016 7:30 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
- Where: Carr, Riggs, and Ingram, LLC 4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, 3rd Floor, CRI Event Center
Value Enhancement via Human Capital: Focus on qualitative factors that drive quantitative results to align and strengthen an organization.
In this interactive presentation of human strengths and their true influence on business growth and continuity, Maria Forbes will engage the audience in a discussion of personal talents as drivers to individual productivity and collective performance. The audience will explore how to prepare a team for a business transition, why this is important to buyers and how to illustrate human values. We will discuss how to help prepare business owners for a successful transition from their business and leave their teams in good standing for the future.
- Understand how human strengths impact company value.
- Learn the three team performance factors as part of business growth and continuity.
- Understand how to help owners gain critical perspective of human capital in business transition before a sale.
- Discover how teams can recognize and empower their best contributions to business growth through a culture of personal strengths development.
- Explore human capital ROI through illustrations of people strengths that reinforce business success.
Maria C. Forbes, Founder, FIREPOWER Business Catalyst