E.P.I Georgia Chapter: Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Trust (ESOP’s)
- Starts: (Is Ongoing) Thursday, May 19, 2016 7:30 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
- Where: Carr, Riggs, and Ingram, LLC 4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, 3rd Floor, CRI Event Center
- Website: http://www.exit-planning-institute.org/events/georgia-chapter-event-employee-stock-ownership-plan-trust-esops/
Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Trust (ESOP’s): Learn the pros and cons and most common application of ESOPs.
ESOPs have a demonstrated record of success in providing liquidity for business owners whose businesses have a strong management team. We will explore which businesses are good candidates for an ESOP and the benefits of utilizing one. We will review a sample ESOP and the steps necessary to implement and maintain a successful ESOP.
- Overview of ESOPs.
- Learn the traditional uses of an ESOP.
- Illustration of ESOP transaction.
- What makes a strong ESOP candidate.
- Success factors of executing an ESOP.