Certified Exit Planning Advisor Program - San Diego
- Starts: Monday, December 5, 2016 8:00 AM
- Ends: Thursday, December 8, 2016 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Estancia La Jolla Hotel 9700 N. Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla
- Website: http://www.exit-planning-institute.org/events/certified-exit-planning-advisor-program-san-diego/
The Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Program, created in 2007, is the only program of it’s kind. Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field of exit planning, this 4-day executive MBA style program is taught by a faculty of nationally recognized experts in their respective fields. The CEPA Program offers professionals an innovative learning experience, performance-enhancing resources, and the strategic tools to help them advance their exit planning practice.
Participants who successfully complete the CEPA program, and pass the closed book proctored exam, receive the Certified Exit Planning Advisor / CEPA credential.
The CEPA program now qualifies for continuing educational credits with eleven major professional associations. This makes the CEPA program the most widely accepted and endorsed professional exit planning program in the world.
CEPA PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Most widely accepted and endorsed exit planning program in the world.
- 22 modules taught through lectures, group work and case studies.
- 15 different world-class faculty members.
- Hosted several times per year across the United States
- Up to 32.5 CE Credits available for 15 different professional designations.