Mergers and Acquisitions 2016
- Starts: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:00 AM
- Ends: Friday, October 14, 2016 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
- Where: October 13, 2016 - Airport Marriott, Miami, October 14, 2016 - Embassy Suites USF, Tampa
- Website: http://www.floridabankers.com/fba/Public/Common/Education_Pages/ByTopic_BR/MergersandAcquisitions/Mergers_and_Acquisitions.aspx
The banking industry’s consolidation over the last 30 plus years has been dramatic. According to the FDIC, there were approximately 20,000 U.S. banks and thrifts in 1980, and this number dropped to 6,812 at the end of 2014. There are a variety of factors that have contributed to this decrease and we see consolidation as the driving force moving forward. Higher regulatory costs and capital requirements are just two reasons community banks will be forced to join forces to compete more effectively in the future. This seminar will discuss the current M&A environment and critical issues to think about before, during and after the merger and acquisition process and is designed specifically for directors, CEOs, CFOs, and senior management.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for Directors, CEOs, CFOs, Presidents, Senior Executives & Management.