The Art of M&A Due Diligence (February 2017)
- Starts: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:30 AM
- Ends: Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Manchester Grand Hyatta, San Diego, CA
- Website: https://macouncil.org/event/art-ma-due-diligence/san-diego-ca/feb-2017
This program is focused on immediate-needs training for those who will be responsible for planning and conducting the due diligence on the target company. Typically companies do a competent job on the legal and financial due diligence, however, it is assessing the operations fit and value realization of the acquisition where companies are looking for more training and education. A key part of this program is to focus on the bridge to integration and applying the nuance material, tools, and best practices introduced.