Chicago M&A Conference -- Fall 2017
- Starts: Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:00 AM
- Ends: Thursday, September 14, 2017 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: The University of Chicago Gleacher Center
- Website: https://www.transactionadvisors.com/conference/96681/chicago-ma-conference-fall-2017
This conference will provide practical information and perspective on the latest strategies and considerations in the structuring and execution of complex corporate transactions.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- Developing a Rigorous (and Realistic) M&A Strategy
- Considerations Associated with Buying Innovation
- Buying (or Investing) in Foreign Companies
- Briefing on Navigating Regulatory and Antitrust Issues in M&A
- How Foreign Buyers Impact U.S. Deals
- There has been a Material Adverse Change - What Happens Now?
- Why Transactions Fail
- Synergies and Integration