Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Starts: Saturday, January 26, 2019 5:30 PM
- Ends: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 7:00 PM
- Time Zone: US Mountain Standard Time (Arizona)
- Where: JW Marriott
- Website: https://bankdirector.com/conferences/acquire-or-be-acquired-conference-2019/agenda/
When Bank Director first introduced its Acquire or Be Acquired Conference, some 15,000 banks operated in the United States. While that number has shrunk considerably, the inverse holds true for the importance of this annual event. As we prepare for the 25th anniversary of our Acquire or Be Acquired Conference, the relevance of this program can best be seen in terms of who joins us in the desert each January.
In 2018, over 1,200 executives came together to explore financial growth options, consider strategic opportunities and discuss initiatives involving partnerships. For some, the conference reinforced the notion that now is the right time to sell; for others, it proved that the next few years present real options to expand.
Conference Session Highlights Include:
- The Mechanics of Successful Deals
- Preparing for Performance
- Aligning Yourself for Future Growth
- Key Regulatory Priorities
- Don't Let Your Digital Strategies Fail
- Ingredients of An Extraordinary Bank
Regardless of where one bank's falls on the buy, sell or remain independent spectrum, this annual event helps CEOs, executives and board members plan for what’s ahead. New this year? Dedicated sessions for those executives responsible for digital strategies and technology partnerships vis-a-vis our exclusive FinXTech sessions.