There are various exit options available to business owners including:
- transferring the business to family members
- selling part of the business to a private equity group
- selling the business to a management team
- selling the business to an external buyer
Depending on the business owner's circumstances and their key objectives, different priorities will position some exit options ahead of others when determining the optimal exit strategy.
This webinar is for the middle market business owners exploring the best and most logical exit options from their business. In the presentation, John Carvalho, President of Stone Oak Capital will explore:
- The different exit options and situations where they might be appropriate.
- Pros and cons of different types of prospective buyers.
- Case studies of real companies and detailed analysis of the most logical exit options available to them.