In this video cast, world class mid-market investment bankers join John Carvalho to discuss the process of selling a mid-market business. This video will help business owners and other corporate advisory professionals gain a global perspective from our panelists on best practices and challenges involved selling a business. Preparing before going to market, valuation, the competitive bid process and negotiating deal terms are a few topics that are covered in this virtual roundtable discussion.
Meet our global panel of investment banking experts:
- Paris Aden, Partner of Valitas Capital Partners
- Michael Carter, Managing Partner at Carter Morse & Goodrich
- Bill Snow, Managing Director with Jordan Knauff & Company, and
- Simon Davies, Managing Director at Spectrum Corporate Finance
Moderator and investment banking expert:
- John Carvalho, President of Stone Oak Capital Inc. and President of Divestopedia Inc.