But for many acquirers, M&A integration remains a challenge. It’s a highly tactical effort that requires effective communication, planning and project management. The process is often considered 20% strategy and 80% execution. A well-thought-out integration strategy is critical for setting the course to capture deal value. A tactical execution plan is necessary for real value creation.
In this workshop, we discuss the practical key areas of focus in the integration of an acquisition:
- Integration strategy development
- Synergy identification and risk mitigation in due diligence
- Post acquisition operational transition
- Human resource communication and management
- Finance and accounting integration
- Information technology transition