Al Statz founded Exit Strategies in 2002 to help business owners exit right and retire well. In addition to sell-side M&A brokerage, Al is an accredited business valuation expert (ASA, CBA). He values closely-held operating companies and investment partnerships for succession planning; divestiture, sale, merger, acquisition, buy-sell, ESOP and MBO transactions; estate, gift and other tax filings; shareholder disputes and litigation support. Al's focus industries include distribution, manufacturing, automation, technology and service companies.
Previously Al was president of IDC, a $20M manufacturer of robotic devices for industrial automation. After merging with seven other companies and acquiring an east coast business, IDC was sold to multi-national Danaher Corp (NYSE: DHR). Earlier in his career Al integrated business acquisitions, developed and launched products, led sales & marketing teams and built worldwide distribution channels. Al holds Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI), Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) and Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) designations. He has an MBA from Golden Gate University and a BS in engineering from the University of Wisconsin.
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23