Alan Chettiar leads FirePower Capital’s Investment Banking team in all its engagements and sets its strategic direction. As a former Principal at a boutique investment management firm, Alan brings over a decade of experience in venture capital (debt and equity) and private equity. Alan has worked directly with dozens of entrepreneurs in various portfolio companies, providing guidance on growth initiatives and strategic direction, and he leverages this deep hands-on experience to maximize results for our clients. Alan holds an MBA from the Ted Rogers School of Management, a JD from Dalhousie University, and a Bachelor of Commerce from St. Mary’s University. He is registered as a CIM by the Canadian Securities Institute.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019