Eighty20 Advisers LLC was founded following a period working for a Wealth Management Firm, during which he negotiated the acquisition of several financial service companies. Through those transactions it became clear that both sellers and other interested buyers were inadequately prepared for the transaction or the asset transfer process. The majority of financial services firms are owned by individuals or small partnerships, are typically operated at a level of minimal overhead to maintain maximized profits. Expansion by acquisition demands a different management strategy, Selling a practice and ensuring the value is realized demands preparation and planning not normally associated to the operations of a financial services firm.
The Eighty20 Program(tm) brings attention to issues that all practice owners need to understand and consider continuously if they are to protect their equity and maximize the value of the company when they execute their exit process. Our services aim to maximize the value that can be extracted from the entity that you have created.
- Feb23 3rd Mergers and Acquisitions in the Technology Sector Conference
- Mar07 The 11th Annual Women's Private Equity Summit
- Mar08 Chicago M&A Conference -- Spring 2018
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Antonio Spring 2018
- Apr23 CU Mergers and Acquisitions Conference April 2018