Eighty20 Advisers LLC was founded following a period working for a Wealth Management Firm, during which he negotiated the acquisition of several financial service companies. Through those transactions it became clear that both sellers and other interested buyers were inadequately prepared for the transaction or the asset transfer process. The majority of financial services firms are owned by individuals or small partnerships, are typically operated at a level of minimal overhead to maintain maximized profits. Expansion by acquisition demands a different management strategy, Selling a practice and ensuring the value is realized demands preparation and planning not normally associated to the operations of a financial services firm.
The Eighty20 Program(tm) brings attention to issues that all practice owners need to understand and consider continuously if they are to protect their equity and maximize the value of the company when they execute their exit process. Our services aim to maximize the value that can be extracted from the entity that you have created.
Recent Articles by Allen Duck
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct27 How to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Exit Planner
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business
It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.