Andrew is a Partner at Mirus Capital Advisors and brings a diverse skill set of transactional, executive and legal acumen. Andrew is an experienced dealmaker, and his prior experience as a family business owner gives him a unique vantage point from which to successfully guide clients through the financial, operational and emotional aspects of the transaction process.
An investment banker since 2005, Andrew provides merger & acquisition and corporate finance advisory services to owners of consumer products, food & beverage, business & industrial services, manufacturing and distribution companies throughout New England and nationwide. He is a trusted senior advisor to closely-held corporations and family businesses, with significant experience executing sell-side and buy-side M&A, leveraged buyouts, and private placements of debt and equity. Andrew is experienced in all phases of deal making, from valuing businesses to orchestrating confidential auction processes, structuring transactions and shepherding deals to successful closings.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019