Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Barbara spent over a decade in the wireless telecommunications industry where she held roles in product marketing, brand management and marketing communications. She was also instrumental in the launch of two venture-backed companies in Seattle during the dot-com boom of the 1990’s.
Barbara is a regular contributor to the New York Times’ online feature “You’re the Boss – the Art of Running a Small Business.” Her blog, Transaction, ran for three years and demystified the process of buying, selling, and valuing privately-held companies. Her work has also appeared in Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post and AOL Small Business. She was listed as one of “7 People Every Entrepreneur Should Follow on Twitter” on CBS MoneyWatch.
Barbara received a bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Seattle Pacific University with a minor in Journalism, and an MBA from Seattle University with an emphasis on Marketing and Business Law.
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference July 17-19
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference - Alliance Of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018
- Aug09 Real Trends DealMakers Conference - August 2018