Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Barbara spent over a decade in the wireless telecommunications industry where she held roles in product marketing, brand management and marketing communications. She was also instrumental in the launch of two venture-backed companies in Seattle during the dot-com boom of the 1990’s.
Barbara is a regular contributor to the New York Times’ online feature “You’re the Boss – the Art of Running a Small Business.” Her blog, Transaction, ran for three years and demystified the process of buying, selling, and valuing privately-held companies. Her work has also appeared in Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post and AOL Small Business. She was listed as one of “7 People Every Entrepreneur Should Follow on Twitter” on CBS MoneyWatch.
Barbara received a bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Seattle Pacific University with a minor in Journalism, and an MBA from Seattle University with an emphasis on Marketing and Business Law.
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23