Basil is a very strategic, tenacious M&A advisor. The most fun Basil has as an entrepreneur, or an investor, is when companies are successfully sold.
He was a successful CEO in Vancouver and Silicon Valley. Basil also founded a venture capital firm, hedge fund, and angel fund.
After being an investor for a couple of decades he finally realized that successful investing requires two things: making the right investment decisions and getting your money back. Now his exclusive focus is working with shareholders to design and execute optimum exit transactions.
Basil writes a blog on exits at www.Exits.com/Blog.
Inc Magazine rated his first book Early Exits one of the ten best of the year for business owners.
Basil speaks about exits to audiences of entrepreneurs and investors around the world.
He has a Ph.D. from the University of British Columbia in Electrical and Computer Engineering and has received the Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Canada Awards Silver Medal in Entrepreneurship, the BC Science and Engineering Gold Medal and Business Leader of the Year Award.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019