Brandon Hinkle is the Vice President at Kovitz Private Holdings, LLC, a private equity holding company. Brandon joined Kovitz Private Holdings, LLC in 2013 and is responsible for business development and portfolio management. He utilizes his vast operating and finance experience to identify and assist corporate acquisition opportunities.
Brandon founded Plura Financial Solutions in 2010, an online matchmaker between banks and small businesses seeking debt. Brandon also served as CFO & COO at Chicagoland Beverage Company, a regional beverage distributor. His prior experience also includes serving time in the GE Antares workout group from 2008-2010, and various commercial banking and leveraged finance roles at Merrill Lynch from 2001-2008.
Brandon earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Michigan State University in 2001, and an MBA in Marketing & Entrepreneurship from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in 2009. Brandon has been a frequent guest speaker at Northwestern’s Entrepreneurship & New Ventures class, and made several guest appearances on MSNBC discussing financing options for small businesses.
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23