During his 34 years in investment and commercial banking, Charles has crafted solutions to many intractable problems. He assists businesses in creating strategic marketing plans; capital raising (debt, equity and international credit facilities); Mergers & Acquisitions; Restructuring & Reorganization, and Shareholder Value Maximization.
- Financing the first and only hostile takeover of a company by its employees in U.S. history;
- Structuring a $132mm monetization of royalty payments for a major U.S. company that was capital constrained;
- Structuring the first-ever intercreditor agreement providing for ratable treatment between the bank debt and public debt that later became the industry standard, in his co-agented bank financing for Del Monte Corporation leveraged buyout from RJ Reynolds and subsequent refinancing;
- Organizing the first-ever foreign bank blocking vote/joint legal representation negotiating group in bankruptcy history; and
- Conceiving of and chairing the committee for the first-ever sale of equity, prior to a bankruptcy plan vote in U.S. history, to Apollo Management lead by Leon Black, and negotiated against Wilbur Ross in the 9th largest bankruptcy at that time.
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23
- Jun12 Western States M&A Symposium 2019 - June 12 - 13