Chris has served on the boards of directors of several private companies and one public company. He is open to discussing board participation in one or two national situations where his background and expertise are a good fit.
Chris' blog can be found at http://www.ChrisMercer.net/blog/. The focus of this blog is for and directly to Baby Boomer Business Owners (current ages 50 to 67 or so) about the important management and ownership transitions they are facing.
Chris' valuation work tends to be in three primary areas:
- Buy-sell agreements.
- High dollar divorce.
- Statutory fair value. He has been involved in cases in more than 20 states over the last 30 years.
- Full resume at http://mercercapital.com/professional/chris-mercer
Speaking is a lot of fun for Chris and If you'd like to consider Chris to speak for your group, go to http://www.ChrisMercer.net/speaking/
His books are available at http://www.ChrisMercer.net/books/
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019