Early in Mr. Snider’s career, he acted as a system integrator, supply chain manager, and mergers and acquisitions specialist for public companies such as The Sherwin Williams Company, Price Waterhouse, FedEx Logistics, Nike, Dell Computer, Hewlett Packard, Freightliner, and many others. A game-changing milestone in his career came when he began working with a middle market family owned business which he helped grow from $90 million to $265 million in three years resulting in the sale to a large multi-national strategic buyer.
Since leaving the corporate world, Chris has established a private consulting practice to advise business owners and their families on transition strategy and value acceleration and introduced the Value Acceleration Methodology™ to the industry. He also established Snider Premier Growth, a small family office with his son, which today has ownership stakes in eight businesses including the Exit Planning Institute.
- Oct17 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)
- Nov02 Asia Pacific Mergers and Acquisitions Conference
- Nov22 Team Play (Involving Key Parties)
- Dec13 Your Investment (Time is Money)
- Jan15 M&A Practice Series: Best Practices to Manage and Grow Your M&A Business