As a designated Family Enterprise Advisor, Cindy helps individuals, family enterprises, business owners and family offices navigate the complexities and opportunities that come with wealth. Cindy draws on over 25 years of legal, fiduciary, trust and governance experience in professional services firms, financial institutions and family offices in her practice. She uses her skills to provide an objective perspective and facilitate understanding of how complex family, business and ownership structures can impact family dynamics and family wealth continuity.
Cindy strongly believes in giving back to professional and charitable causes. Throughout her career, Cindy has been actively involved as a speaker, author and/or committee/board member for a variety of professional organizations including the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, the Canadian Tax Foundation and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Cindy’s charitable passion is individual and community mental health; she is a board member for both Canadian Mental Health Association – Calgary and Alberta. Cindy is also proud to be an alumna of Outward Bound Canada summiting Kilimanjaro in 2012 in support of OBC’s Women of Courage program.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019