He formerly co-founded Investopedia.com, a site that provided educational content and tools to help the individual investor. At Investopedia, he oversaw both the editorial staff (including 200+ external contributors) and the development team. Investopedia was sold to Forbes Media in 2007. At that time, Investopedia was attracting in excess of 4 million visitors per month. Janssen cut his teeth in the tech world back in the early days of the Web.
Recent Articles by Cory Janssen
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct27 How to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Exit Planner
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business
There is no substitute for hard work.
Thomas A. Edison