He formerly co-founded Investopedia.com, a site that provided educational content and tools to help the individual investor. At Investopedia, he oversaw both the editorial staff (including 200+ external contributors) and the development team. Investopedia was sold to Forbes Media in 2007. At that time, Investopedia was attracting in excess of 4 million visitors per month. Janssen cut his teeth in the tech world back in the early days of the Web.
- Sep06 Adopt a Process (VAM)
- Sep10 The Exit Planning Institute Summit 2017
- Sep11 Chief Executive Officer Affiliation
- Sep14 Chicago M&A Conference -- Fall 2017
- Oct17 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)