He formerly co-founded Investopedia.com, a site that provided educational content and tools to help the individual investor. At Investopedia, he oversaw both the editorial staff (including 200+ external contributors) and the development team. Investopedia was sold to Forbes Media in 2007. At that time, Investopedia was attracting in excess of 4 million visitors per month. Janssen cut his teeth in the tech world back in the early days of the Web.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Jul19 TransferAbility (Managing Intangibles)
- Aug09 Relentless Execution (The Difference in Success)
- Sep06 Adopt a Process (VAM)
- Oct17 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)
- Nov22 Team Play (Involving Key Parties)
The way to become rich is to put all your eggs in one basket and then watch that basket.