He formerly co-founded Investopedia.com, a site that provided educational content and tools to help the individual investor. At Investopedia, he oversaw both the editorial staff (including 200+ external contributors) and the development team. Investopedia was sold to Forbes Media in 2007. At that time, Investopedia was attracting in excess of 4 million visitors per month. Janssen cut his teeth in the tech world back in the early days of the Web.
- Feb23 3rd Mergers and Acquisitions in the Technology Sector Conference
- Mar07 The 11th Annual Women's Private Equity Summit
- Mar08 Chicago M&A Conference -- Spring 2018
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Antonio Spring 2018
- Apr23 CU Mergers and Acquisitions Conference April 2018