He formerly co-founded Investopedia.com, a site that provided educational content and tools to help the individual investor. At Investopedia, he oversaw both the editorial staff (including 200+ external contributors) and the development team. Investopedia was sold to Forbes Media in 2007. At that time, Investopedia was attracting in excess of 4 million visitors per month. Janssen cut his teeth in the tech world back in the early days of the Web.
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018
- Aug09 Real Trends DealMakers Conference - August 2018
- Sep05 10th Annual Great Lakes Capital Connection
- Sep11 The Art of M&A for HR Leaders - Sept 2018