Craig O. Allsopp is an investment banker with Corporate Finance Associates, a full-service mergers and acquisitions firm with an office in Portland, ME and 20 other cities around the country. His practice is focused on creating growth and exit strategies for middle market companies in New England.
Craig is a well-traveled business executive and dealmaker whose career has taken him across the country and around the world. His CFA practice is focused on helping middle market business owners in New England raise growth capital and complete buy and sell-side MA transactions. He holds a Series 79 investment banking license and a Series 63 general securities license.
Craig’s independent deal-making experience dates to 2000. His balanced approach has encouraged both owners and investors to rely on him to help negotiate and close transactions in market sectors ranging from B2B services to manufacturing, logistics, hospitality, online media and professional education. During that time Craig also has worked with private equity groups and family offices to source and evaluate new investment opportunities while helping business owner clients with strategy consulting and Board level guidance.
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23