Howard E. Johnson
Howard holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from Concordia University (Governor General's Award, 1988), a Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy from McGill University (Kenneth F. Byrd Prize, 1989) and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from McMaster University (D.M. Heldon Gold Medal, 1992). He is a Fellow of the Society of Management Accountants of Canada and a member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Canadian Institute of Business Valuators, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Chartered Financial Analysts Institute (Corporate Finance Specialist) and the American Society of Appraisers. Howard also holds the Chartered Director designation.
Howard is the author of The Acquisition Value Cycle, editor of Corporate Finance for Canadain Executives, author of Sellling Your Private Company, Building Value in Your Company, co-author of the Valuation of Business Interests, co-editor of Canadan Valuation Services and has written numerous articles on the subjects of business valuation and corporate finance. Howard is a frequent speaker at conferences throughout North America on the subject of business valuation, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference July 17-19
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference - Alliance Of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018
- Aug09 Real Trends DealMakers Conference - August 2018