Howard E. Johnson
Howard holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from Concordia University (Governor General's Award, 1988), a Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy from McGill University (Kenneth F. Byrd Prize, 1989) and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from McMaster University (D.M. Heldon Gold Medal, 1992). He is a Fellow of the Society of Management Accountants of Canada and a member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Canadian Institute of Business Valuators, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Chartered Financial Analysts Institute (Corporate Finance Specialist) and the American Society of Appraisers. Howard also holds the Chartered Director designation.
Howard is the author of The Acquisition Value Cycle, editor of Corporate Finance for Canadain Executives, author of Sellling Your Private Company, Building Value in Your Company, co-author of the Valuation of Business Interests, co-editor of Canadan Valuation Services and has written numerous articles on the subjects of business valuation and corporate finance. Howard is a frequent speaker at conferences throughout North America on the subject of business valuation, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019