James, a partner at KLH Capital, is responsible for identifying, structuring and executing transactions, due diligence, financial analysis, and portfolio management. He is a member of the KLH Investment Committee and is responsible for all SBIC compliance. He serves on the board of directors for all KLH portfolio companies and is directly responsible for overseeing Federal Resources Supply Company and Atchafalaya Measurement, Inc.
Before joining KLH, he served as CFO and interim CEO at Recovery Holdings, LLC, a BPO provider to banks and auto finance companies. Earlier, James spent more than five years as a senior associate with Founders Investment Banking, where he worked on such transactions as sell-side and buy-side mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, growth financings, and sale leaseback transactions.
James, a Mobile, Alabama native, graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and a minor in Economics. He is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth Tampa Bay Chapter. He is also a member of Covenant Life Church and is active in a number of para-church ministries.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019