Jamie Grant is the Co-founder and Managing Director at Mirus Capital Advisors. He is responsible for negotiating, structuring, valuing and closing mergers and acquisitions, financings, restructurings and leveraged buy-outs.Jamie Grant joined Mirus in 1997 and has been instrumental in the firm’s growth, developing new vertical markets and expanding our service offerings. Over his career, Jamie has managed more than seventy engagements for clients in a variety of industries including business services, BPO, hardware & peripherals, telecom, building products, industrial instruments, and capital equipment. He has a wealth of experience in negotiating, structuring, valuing and closing mergers and acquisitions, financings, restructurings and leveraged buy-outs.
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23
- Jun12 Western States M&A Symposium 2019 - June 12 - 13