Jamie Grant is the Co-founder and Managing Director at Mirus Capital Advisors. He is responsible for negotiating, structuring, valuing and closing mergers and acquisitions, financings, restructurings and leveraged buy-outs.Jamie Grant joined Mirus in 1997 and has been instrumental in the firm’s growth, developing new vertical markets and expanding our service offerings. Over his career, Jamie has managed more than seventy engagements for clients in a variety of industries including business services, BPO, hardware & peripherals, telecom, building products, industrial instruments, and capital equipment. He has a wealth of experience in negotiating, structuring, valuing and closing mergers and acquisitions, financings, restructurings and leveraged buy-outs.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019