Jared Kalish leads FirePower Capital’s Private Capital division, which manages the firm’s direct lending and investment activities. Jared brings strong banking expertise with deep experience in implementing structured lending and derivative solutions. Previously, he was responsible for Structured Finance and Strategic Equity for Investec in Canada. Jared achieved significant success early in his career and was appointed as a division head for Investec in South Africa at the age of 27, where he led the Equity Structuring team to realize substantial growth in profitability. He holds a BSc in Actuarial Science and an MSc in Risk and Stochastics from the London School of Economics.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019