Jarrett Davidson is the principal and co-founder of Score Capital Partners Inc. He is an experienced corporate finance professional who has advised private companies in all areas of corporate finance, including M&A, financial structuring, financing, valuations, business planning and strategic options.
Jarrett has a hand-ons approach with extensive experience negotiating sell-side and buy-side transactions.
Jarrett has significant experience in executive roles within professional service firms and private companies. His previous positions include co-founder and Principal with Lazer Grant Corporate Finance Inc., President and CEO with World of Water International Ltd. and President with Dewpoint Bottling Company Ltd.
Jarrett has participated as a Director on several Boards including the Entrepreneurs Organization, Winnipeg Executive Association, Rotary and GenNext of the United Way.
Jarrett holds a Commerce Honours degree from the I.H. Asper School of Business and a Certificate of Recognition from the EO/MIT Entrepreneurial Masters Program.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019