Prior to joining Clearwater Corporate Finance, Jeremy worked as Analyst intern for IMAP MB Partners, a mid-market corporate finance company, in Budapest, Hungary where he performed valuations in Healthcare and Consumer sectors, contributed to the development of transaction documentations and identified as well as contacted potential investors.
He is completing a Corporate Finance and Structured Finance Masters Degree at INSEEC Business School in France. In addition to his studies, he was the Chairman at MHIGE between 2011 and 2013, a France-based student humanitarian association which brings medical equipment in Eastern Europe countries. Before entering INSEEC Business School, he earned a technical diploma in Finance and Accounting.
- Sep06 Adopt a Process (VAM)
- Sep10 The Exit Planning Institute Summit 2017
- Sep11 Chief Executive Officer Affiliation
- Sep14 Chicago M&A Conference -- Fall 2017
- Oct17 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)