Prior to joining Clearwater Corporate Finance, Jeremy worked as Analyst intern for IMAP MB Partners, a mid-market corporate finance company, in Budapest, Hungary where he performed valuations in Healthcare and Consumer sectors, contributed to the development of transaction documentations and identified as well as contacted potential investors.
He is completing a Corporate Finance and Structured Finance Masters Degree at INSEEC Business School in France. In addition to his studies, he was the Chairman at MHIGE between 2011 and 2013, a France-based student humanitarian association which brings medical equipment in Eastern Europe countries. Before entering INSEEC Business School, he earned a technical diploma in Finance and Accounting.
- Feb23 3rd Mergers and Acquisitions in the Technology Sector Conference
- Mar07 The 11th Annual Women's Private Equity Summit
- Mar08 Chicago M&A Conference -- Spring 2018
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Antonio Spring 2018
- Apr23 CU Mergers and Acquisitions Conference April 2018