Prior to joining Clearwater Corporate Finance, Jeremy worked as Analyst intern for IMAP MB Partners, a mid-market corporate finance company, in Budapest, Hungary where he performed valuations in Healthcare and Consumer sectors, contributed to the development of transaction documentations and identified as well as contacted potential investors.
He is completing a Corporate Finance and Structured Finance Masters Degree at INSEEC Business School in France. In addition to his studies, he was the Chairman at MHIGE between 2011 and 2013, a France-based student humanitarian association which brings medical equipment in Eastern Europe countries. Before entering INSEEC Business School, he earned a technical diploma in Finance and Accounting.
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23
- Jun12 Western States M&A Symposium 2019 - June 12 - 13