Prior to joining Clearwater Corporate Finance, Jeremy worked as Analyst intern for IMAP MB Partners, a mid-market corporate finance company, in Budapest, Hungary where he performed valuations in Healthcare and Consumer sectors, contributed to the development of transaction documentations and identified as well as contacted potential investors.
He is completing a Corporate Finance and Structured Finance Masters Degree at INSEEC Business School in France. In addition to his studies, he was the Chairman at MHIGE between 2011 and 2013, a France-based student humanitarian association which brings medical equipment in Eastern Europe countries. Before entering INSEEC Business School, he earned a technical diploma in Finance and Accounting.
- Jun19 The Art of M&A Integration: San Diego, June 2018
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference - Alliance Of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference July 17-19
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018