"Operations Due Diligence – An M&A Guide for Investors and Businesses," published by McGraw Hill. Whether you are an investor trying to perform an effective operations due diligence or a business owner trying to improve your operations, this book is an interesting read and a valuable reference for your library. This isn’t just another dull management book, either. It makes extensive use of historic examples and stories, making it understandable, memorable and entertaining, allowing the reader to easily grasp and retain the information. "Operations Due Diligence" is a reference you will use over and over. It provides 400 operations assessment questions that help the reader assess risk across nine operations infrastructure areas of a business. The extensive use of historic examples puts each question in a context that will supplement the reader’s own experiences. Investors concerned with the sustainability of a business and managers trying to improve their operations will find this book a valuable discovery.
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference July 17-19
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference - Alliance Of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018
- Aug09 Real Trends DealMakers Conference - August 2018