Dr. Campbell has been an owner and president of consulting, engineering, construction, environmental and computer services firms with up to $525 million in annual revenue: MACTEC, Inc.; Harding ESE, Inc.; Beak Consultants Incorporated; and Allied Computer Professionals, Inc. At multi-billion dollar revenue firms, such as TI and Dames & Moore he held a number of roles in technical and regional management, and he served for several years as Vice President of Corporate Development at MACTEC during a period of rapid growth through acquisition. He also has been an owner, president or managing director of several merger and acquisition advisory firms, including Campbell Consultants; Buy-Side Advisors International, Inc.; Business Exit Strategies, Inc.; and ACT. He provides buy-side and sell-side intermediary and consulting services to middle-market manufacturing, distribution and service companies.
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018
- Aug09 Real Trends DealMakers Conference - August 2018
- Sep05 10th Annual Great Lakes Capital Connection
- Sep11 The Art of M&A for HR Leaders - Sept 2018