Dr. Campbell has been an owner and president of consulting, engineering, construction, environmental and computer services firms with up to $525 million in annual revenue: MACTEC, Inc.; Harding ESE, Inc.; Beak Consultants Incorporated; and Allied Computer Professionals, Inc. At multi-billion dollar revenue firms, such as TI and Dames & Moore he held a number of roles in technical and regional management, and he served for several years as Vice President of Corporate Development at MACTEC during a period of rapid growth through acquisition. He also has been an owner, president or managing director of several merger and acquisition advisory firms, including Campbell Consultants; Buy-Side Advisors International, Inc.; Business Exit Strategies, Inc.; and ACT. He provides buy-side and sell-side intermediary and consulting services to middle-market manufacturing, distribution and service companies.
- Dec13 Your Investment (Time is Money)
- Jan09 2018 SPE GCS MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, AND DIVESTMENTS SYMPOSIUM
- Jan15 M&A Practice Series: Best Practices to Manage and Grow Your M&A Business
- Jan16 Alliance 2018 Winter Conference
- Jan27 Acquire or Be Acquired