Dr. Campbell has been an owner and president of consulting, engineering, construction, environmental and computer services firms with up to $525 million in annual revenue: MACTEC, Inc.; Harding ESE, Inc.; Beak Consultants Incorporated; and Allied Computer Professionals, Inc. At multi-billion dollar revenue firms, such as TI and Dames & Moore he held a number of roles in technical and regional management, and he served for several years as Vice President of Corporate Development at MACTEC during a period of rapid growth through acquisition. He also has been an owner, president or managing director of several merger and acquisition advisory firms, including Campbell Consultants; Buy-Side Advisors International, Inc.; Business Exit Strategies, Inc.; and ACT. He provides buy-side and sell-side intermediary and consulting services to middle-market manufacturing, distribution and service companies.
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23
- Jun12 Western States M&A Symposium 2019 - June 12 - 13