Karen Fisman leads and executes FirePower Capital’s communication and content initiatives. In her most recent role, she was the publications lead at a Toronto-based M&A advisory firm. Previously, she worked as an equities analyst at First Marathon Securities (acquired by National Bank), where she specialized in the media and entertainment sector. Karen began her career in corporate and commercial lending with Scotiabank and RBC. Throughout her career, she has been a sought-after speaker on various topics including production financing and the Canadian media and entertainment sector. Karen is also the author of several children’s books, and is active in her community to improve high-school students’ business writing. She holds an LLB from the University of Toronto and an MBA from the Rotman School of Business.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019