Karen Fisman leads and executes FirePower Capital’s communication and content initiatives. In her most recent role, she was the publications lead at a Toronto-based M&A advisory firm. Previously, she worked as an equities analyst at First Marathon Securities (acquired by National Bank), where she specialized in the media and entertainment sector. Karen began her career in corporate and commercial lending with Scotiabank and RBC. Throughout her career, she has been a sought-after speaker on various topics including production financing and the Canadian media and entertainment sector. Karen is also the author of several children’s books, and is active in her community to improve high-school students’ business writing. She holds an LLB from the University of Toronto and an MBA from the Rotman School of Business.
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23