Kevin enjoys developing prosperous working relationships with private business owners. As the founder of ShortcutAccounting.com, he is focused on maximizing the re-sale value of established businesses and helping owners draw a predictable and fixed passive income from their business during retirement.
Kevin's experience spans multiple industries such as construction/contracting, distribution/manufacturing, and restaurant/retail. For over a decade, Kevin has held various top level positions including Vice-President, CFO and Business Development. Kevin has a proven track record for effecting major change in each business he is involved with, turning small start-up companies into industry leading middle market companies.
- Dec13 Your Investment (Time is Money)
- Jan09 2018 SPE GCS MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, AND DIVESTMENTS SYMPOSIUM
- Jan15 M&A Practice Series: Best Practices to Manage and Grow Your M&A Business
- Jan16 Alliance 2018 Winter Conference
- Jan27 Acquire or Be Acquired