Kevin enjoys developing prosperous working relationships with private business owners. As the founder of ShortcutAccounting.com, he is focused on maximizing the re-sale value of established businesses and helping owners draw a predictable and fixed passive income from their business during retirement.
Kevin's experience spans multiple industries such as construction/contracting, distribution/manufacturing, and restaurant/retail. For over a decade, Kevin has held various top level positions including Vice-President, CFO and Business Development. Kevin has a proven track record for effecting major change in each business he is involved with, turning small start-up companies into industry leading middle market companies.
Articles by Kevin Shepherd
Construction is an inherently risky business, which can leave buyers painting all construction companies with the same brush. Check out a...
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Jun14 5 Stages of Value Creation
- Jul12 TransferAbility (Managing Intangibles)
- Aug09 Adopt a Process (The EPI Value Acceleration Methodology)
- Sep13 Relentless Execution (The Difference in Success)
- Oct11 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)
Charlie Munger (Vice-Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway)