Kevin enjoys developing prosperous working relationships with private business owners. As the founder of ShortcutAccounting.com, he is focused on maximizing the re-sale value of established businesses and helping owners draw a predictable and fixed passive income from their business during retirement.
Kevin's experience spans multiple industries such as construction/contracting, distribution/manufacturing, and restaurant/retail. For over a decade, Kevin has held various top level positions including Vice-President, CFO and Business Development. Kevin has a proven track record for effecting major change in each business he is involved with, turning small start-up companies into industry leading middle market companies.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Jul19 TransferAbility (Managing Intangibles)
- Aug09 Relentless Execution (The Difference in Success)
- Sep06 Adopt a Process (VAM)
- Oct17 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)
- Nov22 Team Play (Involving Key Parties)