Kevin enjoys developing prosperous working relationships with private business owners. As the founder of ShortcutAccounting.com, he is focused on maximizing the re-sale value of established businesses and helping owners draw a predictable and fixed passive income from their business during retirement.
Kevin's experience spans multiple industries such as construction/contracting, distribution/manufacturing, and restaurant/retail. For over a decade, Kevin has held various top level positions including Vice-President, CFO and Business Development. Kevin has a proven track record for effecting major change in each business he is involved with, turning small start-up companies into industry leading middle market companies.
Recent Articles by Kevin Shepherd
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct27 How to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Exit Planner
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business
If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll end up somewhere else.