Logan focuses on assisting clients with their transaction needs and corporate finance services. He specializes in sourcing deals and advising on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Logan has been practicing in the corporate finance industry since 2000. He serves a wide variety of mid-sized companies primarily in the oilfield services, construction, trucking and manufacturing industries. Prior to joining the EY team, he provided corporate finance advisory services at Synergy Partners Inc. He also has experience in public and media relations, including five years as an executive assistant to a member of parliament. Logan holds a Bachelor of Arts from Concordia University College of Alberta.
Personal Website: http://www.ey.com/CA/en/Services/Transactions/Lead-Advisory
Recent Articles by Logan Day
"Divestopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Divestopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct27 How to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Exit Planner
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business
It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.