Paris Aden is the founding partner of Valitas Capital Partners. Mr. Aden has broad industry experience, with a focus on the energy, materials, industrial and consumer industries. Since 1994, he has been involved with more than 100 M&A transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $80 billion. He has advised clients at Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and RBC Capital Markets and has acted as a private equity investor at Clairvest Group where he served on portfolio company boards. Paris was also a co-founder of Alluence Capital Advisors, a mid-market M&A advisory boutique that focuses on cross-border transactions.
Paris was previously a lecturer at the Stephen J.R. Smith School of Business at Queen's University in their Master of Finance (MFIN) program and is an instructor and facilitator for Moody's Analytics' Advanced Capital Markets Program for capital markets professionals as an MA subject matter expert. Paris holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, a Bachelor of Commerce degree (with Distinction) from the University of Calgary, and is also a CFA Charter holder.
- Jun19 The Art of M&A Integration: San Diego, June 2018
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference - Alliance Of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference July 17-19
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018