Paris Aden is the founding partner of Valitas Capital Partners. Mr. Aden has broad industry experience, with a focus on the energy, materials, industrial and consumer industries. Since 1994, he has been involved with more than 100 M&A transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $80 billion. He has advised clients at Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and RBC Capital Markets and has acted as a private equity investor at Clairvest Group where he served on portfolio company boards. Paris was also a co-founder of Alluence Capital Advisors, a mid-market M&A advisory boutique that focuses on cross-border transactions.
Paris was previously a lecturer at the Stephen J.R. Smith School of Business at Queen's University in their Master of Finance (MFIN) program and is an instructor and facilitator for Moody's Analytics' Advanced Capital Markets Program for capital markets professionals as an MA subject matter expert. Paris holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, a Bachelor of Commerce degree (with Distinction) from the University of Calgary, and is also a CFA Charter holder.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019