Puneet is a strategic financial adviser with 10 years of experience across investment banking (Goldman Sachs and UBS), equity research (an equity hedge fund - $1bn+ AUM), and corporate finance (The Times Group). He has helped his clients raise more than $5bn in capital across 3 M&A and 11 capital markets transactions across sectors including Financial Services, Information Technology, Business Process Outsourcing and Infrastructure.
He founded BE in April 2014. BE is a financial services firm focused on financial analysis, research and advisory catering to hedge funds, private equity & venture capital firms, family offices and small & medium business enterprises.
Puneet holds an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM-C) and has completed engineering in Electronics & Communications from Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), Delhi.
- Nov28 Building Your HR M&A Capability November 2017
- Nov30 Due Diligence for Life Sciences M&A, Partnerships and Divestitures -- 2017
- Dec07 IBA Investing in Asia Conference
- Dec13 Your Investment (Time is Money)
- Jan09 2018 SPE GCS MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, AND DIVESTMENTS SYMPOSIUM