Puneet is a strategic financial adviser with 10 years of experience across investment banking (Goldman Sachs and UBS), equity research (an equity hedge fund - $1bn+ AUM), and corporate finance (The Times Group). He has helped his clients raise more than $5bn in capital across 3 M&A and 11 capital markets transactions across sectors including Financial Services, Information Technology, Business Process Outsourcing and Infrastructure.
He founded BE in April 2014. BE is a financial services firm focused on financial analysis, research and advisory catering to hedge funds, private equity & venture capital firms, family offices and small & medium business enterprises.
Puneet holds an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM-C) and has completed engineering in Electronics & Communications from Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), Delhi.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019