I’ve owned dozens of private business interests and have written a handful of books and hundreds of articles on value creation. But it wasn’t until I started mentoring owners on entity value creation that I figured out what it really means to work smarter.
Specifically, I learned that most owners spend the majority of their time on less than $100 per hour activities. These people are tactical and thus will never enjoy business wealth. It’s just mathematically impossible to build a valuable business at such low hourly rates.
The question was how to get busy and tired owners to first work on $500 per hour activities, and later on $5000 per hour actions, which is where the real fun and wealth begins. The answers to these questions yielded a value creation process, which is the story of this book.
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23
- Jun12 Western States M&A Symposium 2019 - June 12 - 13