I’ve owned dozens of private business interests and have written a handful of books and hundreds of articles on value creation. But it wasn’t until I started mentoring owners on entity value creation that I figured out what it really means to work smarter.
Specifically, I learned that most owners spend the majority of their time on less than $100 per hour activities. These people are tactical and thus will never enjoy business wealth. It’s just mathematically impossible to build a valuable business at such low hourly rates.
The question was how to get busy and tired owners to first work on $500 per hour activities, and later on $5000 per hour actions, which is where the real fun and wealth begins. The answers to these questions yielded a value creation process, which is the story of this book.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019