Robert is President of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Vancouver Chapter, Vancouver's community for corporate finance and M&A professionals. He is also director and executive member of the ACG Global Board.
Robert has over fifteen years experience in corporate finance, accounting, and financing. Prior to co-founding First West Capital, Robert was an Investment Manager at another subordinated debt fund. Before that, Robert was Manager, Corporate Finance with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
As a Chartered Accountant in Canada and Australia, Robert contributes to his profession as an adviser to the Accounting Standards Board of Canada (AcSB), on Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE). He holds Honours Degrees in Commerce and Law from Monash University, Australia. In addition, he holds a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and investment from the Securities Institute of Australia.
Robert writes a monthly op-ed column in the Business in Vancouver newspaper on corporate finance matters.
- Nov28 Building Your HR M&A Capability November 2017
- Nov30 Due Diligence for Life Sciences M&A, Partnerships and Divestitures -- 2017
- Dec07 IBA Investing in Asia Conference
- Dec13 Your Investment (Time is Money)
- Jan09 2018 SPE GCS MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, AND DIVESTMENTS SYMPOSIUM