Robert is President of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Vancouver Chapter, Vancouver's community for corporate finance and M&A professionals. He is also director and executive member of the ACG Global Board.
Robert has over fifteen years experience in corporate finance, accounting, and financing. Prior to co-founding First West Capital, Robert was an Investment Manager at another subordinated debt fund. Before that, Robert was Manager, Corporate Finance with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
As a Chartered Accountant in Canada and Australia, Robert contributes to his profession as an adviser to the Accounting Standards Board of Canada (AcSB), on Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE). He holds Honours Degrees in Commerce and Law from Monash University, Australia. In addition, he holds a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and investment from the Securities Institute of Australia.
Robert writes a monthly op-ed column in the Business in Vancouver newspaper on corporate finance matters.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019