Prior to specializing in divesture strategies, I spent 20 years developing and honing my succession and exit planning expertise by serving owners of middle market companies as their Chief Financial Officer. A significant portion of my career has been successfully handling turnaround and financial restructuring work for companies with revenues between $6mm and $115mm across various industry sectors.
My areas of expertise include business valuation, mergers and acquisitions, developing and implementing strategic business plans, value enhancement, right-sizing, cost cutting, structuring and financing.
My decision to specialize in divesture strategies came after observing my father’s business exit, after which I realized that most middle market business owners don't have access to the specialized resources essential when planning and executing their exit. Consequently, they skip the strategic and preparation step in the divesture process, resulting in post-exit remorse with significant wealth left on the table.
I chose this specialized field to fill this real and rapidly growing need and as a means to a meaningful and gratifying career.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019